An honest Temu yarn review where I share everything you need to know about Temu yarn including my own experience, likes, and dislikes when trying yarn from Temu for the first time.
Lately, I’ve been exploring the exciting new shopping platform called Temu. While scrolling through all of their products, I saw they had a bunch of different affordable yarns! I immediately added a few different brands to my cart. If I was curious about them, you might be too. I knew a Temu yarn review video was a must.
This post may contain affiliate links meaning I may receive a small commission from purchases made at no extra cost to you.
Get ready to go an a yarn adventure as I try out Temu yarn for the first time and give you my honest Temu yarn review in the video below. I talk about:
- The 4 yarns I purchased: Discover the range of yarns I handpicked from Temu’s collection.
- A crochet swatch of each yarn: Watch as I showcase the unique textures and stitch definition of every yarn, giving you a close-up view of their qualities.
- My honest opinion of each yarn: Hear my thoughts and impressions as I share my experience working with each yarn, highlighting what makes them stand out.
- Pros and Cons of each yarn: I’ll break it down for you, discussing the strengths and weaknesses of each yarn so you can make an informed choice for your next project.
- My 1-10 rating for each yarn: Find out how each yarn ranks on my rating scale and whether I think they would be good for your crochet business.
This video is packed with valuable insights and lets you explore the Temu yarn before you purchase. This was really fun for me. I plan on doing more Temu yarn review videos in the future. Make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel so you don’t miss out on all the fun!
Temu Items Purchased (with affiliate links)
Genuine Cotton – Bernat Home Decor Doupe
Blanket Yarn – Bernat Blanket Yarn Doupe
Glow in the dark yarn
Umissy Milk Yarn
Disco Ball Plant Hanger
Round Base for Plant Holder or Bag
Silicon Craft Mat
Scissors Knife Combo
Transparent Sticky Notes
I hope you love this Temu yarn review! If you try any of these products and want to show me, you can tag me @ACraftyConcept on Instagram! I’d love to see it. I hope you have an amazing day!